Makes 4 parcels
1 Pack of Castle MacLellan Chicken P’té with Brandy
4 Sheets of Ready Roll Filo Pastry
20g of Cranberry Sauce
10g of Melted Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200’C
2. Scoop the pack of Castle MacLellan Chicken P’té with Brandy into a mixing bowl and stir in the cranberry sauce.
3. Lay a sheet of filo pastry on a lightly floured surface and brush with melted butter. Work quickly as the pastry will start to dry out.
4. Place a quarter of the pate mix in the centre and pull the diagonal corner to the middle to form a parcel.
5. Pinch the pastry in around the pate and let the top fall over.
6. Brush the parcels with butter again and place in a small muffin tin.
7. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have used up all the pastry sheets and the pate mix.
8.Bake the parcels for 10 minutes or until pastry is crispy and golden.
9. Once removed from the oven place on a piece of kitchen paper to absorb any excess butter.
Serve and enjoy.