Gordon Rhodes loved exploring the globe in search of exotic tastes and flavours and has supplied the food industry with a quality range of aromatic and flavoursome recipes for over 30 years. Creating an array of versatile meal ideas for meat, fish and vegetarian dishes our Jolly Fine Stuffing’s can be used for stuffing vegetables, meat or even topping pies. Gourmet Sauce Mixes designed especially for slow cookers as well as pan fry and oven bake methods! Gordon’s Slow Comfortable Stew, No Hurry Chicken Curry and Chilled out Chilli Con Carne Gourmet Sauce Mixes are all suitable for vegetarian recipe variations, offering versatile recipe options.
The new range of Rubs, Crumbs and Sprinkles are perfect for meat, fish, wedgies and veggies and with both a “Hot & Spiced” and a “British Inspired” range to choose from, they provide ideal solutions for all your gourmet gathering’s. Inspired by nostalgia and selecting only tasty, wholesome and hearty ingredients, the GR range provides the perfect partner in gourmet flavours for today’s time conscious cooks.
- Packet of GR Gourmet Tomato & Sweet Red Pepper Stuffing Mix
- 450g White Fish
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/Gas Mark 4.
- Cut the fish into finger size goujon portions.
- Beat the egg and pour onto shallow plate.
- Dip the goujons in the egg wash to cover all surfaces.
- Pour the Tomato & Sweet Red Pepper crumb onto a separate plate.
- Roll the egg washed goujon portions in the stuffing mix until fully coated.
- Place coated goujons in an oven proof dish and oven bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Gordon Recommends serving with seasoned potato wedges, mayonnaise dip and lemon slices